30 Plank Exercises To Shock Your Core (And Body)
- Spider-Woman Plank
- Plank Up-Downs (“Hell Raisers”)
- Side Plank Toe Touches
- Tom Cruise Plank (Mission Impossible Style)
See the other 26 plank styles HERE at Lifting Revolution.Com
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
1 cup of water
2 cups of coffee
1 egg over-easy w/ pepper
1 piece of wheat toast, light butter
How long: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Mood: pumped, rejuvenated
1 pepperoni pizza hotpocket
1 glass of fruit punch juice
1 cup of coffee
2 turkey burgers w/ mayo, mustard, ketchup
1 glass of fruit juice punch
1 glass of orange soda
Mood: a bit guilty, but good
End of the day notes-
James’ Food & Exercise Diary: Day 199
After taking a short break. This has been great to get back into the swing of things, if you will. Yeah still working on eating better but it’s one step at a time. Thanks for everyone’s support and welcoming us back. This is part of our inspiration to get to our goals. Thank you all again.
James’ weight: 283 lbs
Jeaux’s weight: 218 lbs
After 3 months, We’re BACK!
2 Fat Brothers on a Fat Ass Journey to get SLIM.