Found on yesterday’s walk: HALLOWEEN TOUR 2012!!!
Ava and I went to various locations used in John Carpenter’s horror classic: Halloween, all around parts of South Pasadena and Hollywood. So we walked around for a bit and used this as our walk today. I would’ve liked the walk to have been longer, but it was Halloween. And one of the best I’ve had in a very long time I can remember.
This is why I was so excited about taking yesterday’s walk!
2 Fat Brothers on a Fat Ass Journey to get SLIM.
- lumber reblogged this from fatassjourney and added:
- hector-c likes this
- cinemadead reblogged this from fatassjourney
- cinemadead likes this
- animefreak154 likes this
- gnarlylele likes this
- weirdsciencewithwonks likes this
- shopstrangeways likes this
- bewaretheslaughteredlamb reblogged this from fatassjourney and added:
- capnteezy likes this
- maniaconthefloor likes this
- jamiealghul reblogged this from fatassjourney
- coolcolors likes this
- fatassjourney posted this